It was so funny that I just had to share it before I forget.
I was cleaning the kitchen, and Elliot was playing right next to me. It got suspiciously quiet, so I turned around to check and see what he was up to. Well, he managed to open the fridge all by himself (for the first time ever; previous attempts were unsuccesful :)), and was eating rice with his hands right out of the pot! So, I asked him if he was hungry for lunch, and he said yes. I told him to go get in his high chair and we will eat. I thought I had time to clean his mess up really quick. Boy I was wrong! He did get into his high chair all right. I should have learned my lesson the first time! By the time I picked up all the rice of the floor, he got the box of cookies of the counter and was eating two at the same time! I guess I wasn't fast enough to serve him lunch!
No comments:
Post a Comment