I was going through the tote with baby clothes a few weeks ago, and it happen to have both of Ell's Halloween costumes in it. He pulled out the tiger one, and wouldn't take it off for the whole day!! And then managed to take those pants out of the laundry basket the next day, and wouldn't wear any other ones! I actually had to go to the store with the kid in tiger pants that day. But I figured, hey, we are in Vernal after all, there are a lot of strange people here, that way we don't stand out of the crowd :))))
The other time Elliot was helping me with "folding" the laundry. This time he pulled out his sweater vest, put it on all by himself...backwards... It was so cute! I actually took a picture of it this time. Not very good one, but still.
Yesterday morning he wouldn't wear any shirt, but insisted on a jacket instead. So, here he was, bare chest with unzipped jacket like a macho man :)) I wish I took a picture of that too! And on insist I mean he has a tantrum if we don't do it his way. Some of them are just not worth fighting! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment